Year 3KT Homelearning Friday 13th November 2020

Good morning year 3KT

Even though things are slightly different, we are still going to have lots fun and do lots of learning!

I would like you to start the day by moving your body and doing some Yoga. It is really important that during these time we stay active and stay positive.

For today’s English task we are going to think about the prehistoric animal that we have written about in English this week. We have written some amazing instructions in class this week explaining how to clean our prehistoric animal. Today I would like you to think about your prehistoric character. I would like you to write a description of your character. Think about what they look like and what they might do.

Remember to punctuate your sentences correctly and to include some expanded noun phrases.

For today’s maths task we are going to use the cube net which are in your Just In Case packs.

On one of the cube nets can you write 6 random numbers between 1-10

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-69.png

On the other cube net write down some times tables.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-70.png

Then cut out and glue together the cube nets and then test yourself on your times tables. Think about the methods we have used this week in class to help us solve the multiplication questions.

Finally today is Children in Need

I would like you to create your own Pudsey bear. You could draw or paint a picture of him or if your feeling really creative you could decorate biscuits or make a cake and decorate it to look like Pudsey.

Have a brilliant day and remember to send your work to class3kt@bowkervale.manchester.sch.uk by 2:30pm and myself or Mrs Rogers will respond.