Gyhll Head Trip

Year 4’s and 5’s went on a amazing trip to Gyhll Head.Everyone enjoyed it, although there was some tricky challenges to face.These are things we did:

• *Gyhll Scrambling
    *Zip Wiring
    *Rock climbing
    *Some other challenges with some ropes
    *canoeing/jumping in the lake
    *Mountain climbing
    and some games.Gyhll scrambling is like a lot of rock pools and mini waterfalls.It was a bit slippy. Some parts were deep.

There was a very deep pool with we either slid into or jumped into it,but I slid into it.

On the second day my group went Canoeing/Jumping lake.First of all we went across the lake 600 metres across and 60 metres deep,but only in the middle.When we got to the other side of the lake,we skimmed rocks and played a game with our paddling sticks.We had a race with a other group to go back,but we won because they were at the back and needed a tow so they kind of cheated,but it was for a reason.After that,we jumped in the lake,I jumped in 2 times.

I thought the zip wire was the scariest:it was so high at first I didn’t want to do it ,but I did it.Not everyone did it which was a bit sad.

When I went into the Mountain there was a lot of cow poo and a lot of rocks.
However the view was unbelievable.When we went down I asked one of the workers,Rob if there is any Crystals in the Mountains and he said Yes there is. With excitement, I found some! It was Quartz.  Some of the mountains were volcanoes.

My group had the highest room called the Shap with not the best view. I had the time of my life,I wish we went there again I loved it.I miss it.Thank you to all the teachers who organised the trip…THANK YOU!…