Mr Worra ll you can make this at home if you folow my instructions
What you will need:
.1 clear glass cup
.1/4 cup vegetable oil
.1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
1. Fill the glass about 3/4 full of water.
2. Add about 5 drops of food coloring – I like red to make it look more like lava.
3. Slowly pour the vegetable oil into the glass. See how the oil floats on top-cool huh? itb gets better.
4. Now the fun part: Sprinkle the salt on top of the oil.
5. Watch blobs of lava move up and down in your glass!
6. If you liked that , add another teaspoon of salt to keep the effect going
when I first saw it i was amazed of how the oil floted but it didn’t turn out right. I thought the instrucstions told mum to do that, but it was just the food coloring not coloring with the oil. The picture at the bottom is what it’s suposed to look like.