Good Afternoon Year 6
Here are some fun riddles for you to do once you have completed today’s tasks.
- I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
- I am black when you get me, red when you use me, and white when you’re all through with me. What am I?
- I can be long or I can be short. I can be grown and I can be bought. I can be painted or left bare. I can be round or even square. What am I?
- I have two legs and they only touch the ground when I am not moving. What am I?
- I’m red but I can be green at times and I am even yellow. What am I?
- I have two hands, but I can not scratch myself. What am I?
- I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I?
- I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?