Year 3S homelearning Friday 13th November

Yayyyyy! It is Fri-YAY! Let’s start our day with a boogie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCzgc_RelBA

Today I would like you to try logging on to TT Rockstar and practicing your times tables.

If you have any problems logging on email me at class3s@bowkervale.manchester.sch.uk and I will resend your username and password.

For today’s English task I would like you to practice your questioning skills.

This alien is on his way to Bowker Vale, from a galaxy far, far away… He’d really like to meet you. What questions can you ask him?

For today’s Science activity we are going to create a topic dictionary for our new Science topic- Light!

Can you use your Light knowledge organiser to create a dictionary of topic words for our Light topic?

I would like you to end your work by completing a wellbeing activity. Today I would like you to think about the word gratitude.

What does gratitude mean?

Gratitude is one of many positive emotions. It’s about focusing on what’s good in our lives and being thankful for the things we have. Gratitude is pausing to notice and appreciate the things that we often take for granted, like having a place to live, food, clean water, friends, family, even computer access.

Today I would like you to make a thankyou card to someone you are grateful for. It could be somebody who helps you, it could be your parents for keeping you safe, it could be your pet for making you smile, or it could be to a friend for always making you laugh.

Have a think about a person you are grateful to have in your life.

Can you think of 3 reasons why you are grateful to have them?

Then use this to make them a card. Here are some templates.

Here is my thankyou card and I have written it to….. YOU!

Remember to send your brilliant work to class3s@bowkervale.manchester.sch.uk so myself and Mrs Rowley can have a look and respond.

Year 3S you are the best team! I am so proud of you all.

Miss Smith