Good morning everyone. Today you need to watch the story of Oliver’s vegetables.
Answer these questions.
1. Where did Oliver go to stay?
2. What was Oliver looking for on the garden? Why?
3. How many vegetables did Oliver find? Can you remember them all?
4. What did Oliver make with the rhubarb?
5. How did Oliver and his Grandparents make chips?
6. Why did Oliver and his Grandparents laugh at the end?
When you have done this you could try making something with one of the vegetables Oliver found in his Grandad’s garden.
Today we are going to practise writing ‘e’ again.
Children in Reception then need to have a go at writing words with e in. You could even write words with the digraph ee in.