Fabulous Friday!

Good morning Year 3,

Just because we are learning from home it doesn’t mean we can forget to have a Friday morning boogie session! Get grooving to Happy by Pharrell Williams!

Next we would like you to read a story and write a book review. After that you could do some stretches to keep your body active.

Don’t forget to keep practicing your handwriting to make sure you still have that beautiful cursive handwriting when you return. Here is a poem for you to copy. Challenge your family to the finger fitness video to warm up your hands first.

Then I am going to challenge you to be creative and crafty using only recyclables found around the home. I want you to create some Easter themed decorations, here are some pictures for inspiration…

Your challenge this afternoon is to complete an i-moves dance lesson which is the samba!

https://imoves.com/the-imovement

Last but certainly not least, I am challenging you all to an indoor scavenger hunt. How many of the items on the list can you find? Let us know in the comments.

Mrs Kershaw and I want to thank you all for working so hard over the last couple of weeks and for keeping in touch, we are very proud of all of you! We hope you have a fantastic Easter break.

Miss Smith and Mrs Kershaw