In a misty , mossy tree , in the depths of the crusty bark , a miniscule speck in the centre was named a mysterious little girl named Alice . . .
- maroon , delicate hairs which always fluttered delicately in the wind nearby her [they reached to the floor!]
- ocean blue eyes which glistened in the moonlight
- pale , snow white skin which had such rosy cheeks it almost looked as if she had put baby powder on them
- long , black as ebony dress which stretched all the way to floor
- green nail polish which glimmered so much , you could see you’re own reflection in them
If somebody said something mean to her , she would often ingnore them , tell someone , or pretend they weren’t there.Since her parents couldn’t spend any time with her [they were in prison because somebody blamed them for a burglary attack ] , she was often bored with her granny and didn’t bother to do anything . After all, she was only 6 years old . . .